INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANCY: Countries
• Team Leader for inception evaluation for the European Commission's European Neighbor Initiative Project (ENIP) with consultants from the Institute of Higher Judicial Studies of Paris, including field investigation and report on pre-identification of needs appropriate for EU intervention.
• Chief of Party, USAID-Morocco Project to Modernize Commercial Law and the Judiciary
• Director, World Bank-IFC assessment project to institutionalize commercial dispute mediation in Morocco.
• Long Term Consultant on legal and judicial matters, USAID-Morocco Project to Improve the Business Environment.
• Private consultant to US business concerns in Morocco
• Returned Peace Corps Volunteer, Agadir, Morocco
• Chief of Party, USAID Project to Strengthen the Judiciary and Citizen Access to Justice in Lebanon
The World Bank International Finance Corporation (IFC)
• Program Development and Evaluation Analyst for Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO) training department; created and developed computer-assisted training project
• Team Leader for evaluation of the European Commission's support to Uganda's Commercial Justice Reform Program.
• Team Leader of USAID/Iraq Mid-Term Evaluation of Access to Justice Project for Vulnerable Groups.