MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION
• Represented claimant in cooperation with the Hamzi Law Firm of Casablanca, Morocco in arbitration before the International Court of Arbitration of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) of Paris, captioned INTERNATIONAL DRINKS COMPANY (IDC) SARL(Algeria), Claimant adv. ATLANTIC INDUSTRIES (Cayman Islands),CS BEVERAGES LIMITED (Ireland), CANADA DRY CORPORATION LIMITED (Ireland), and SCHWEPPES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (The Netherlands), Respondents, Case Ref: ICC 14 844/JEM/EBS/VRO.
• Directed assessment of the need to institutionalize commercial dispute resolution in the Kingdom of Morocco for the World Bank-International Finance Corporation (IFC). See Report.
• Organized, managed and escorted team comprised of 15 Moroccan government officials, ADR experts and private sector representatives to ADR related institutions in the San Francisco Bay Area including public and private mediation and arbitration companies, federal and state courts, local and state bar associations, law firms and Stanford University Law School's Gould Center for Dispute Resolution.
• Served as judge pro tem in the capacity of case settlement officer of business and commercial disputes for the Orange County Superior Court, State of California.
• Currently serves on the Attorney/Client Fee Arbitration Panel as arbitrator for the Orange County Bar Association, State of California.
• Volunteer mediator of commercial disputes for the Mediation Center, a non-governmental organization, Costa Mesa, California.